Financial Planning Manager
A well respected, mutual who are looking to increase their sales force with the addition of a Financial Planning Manager / Financial Adviser. All leads provided as is back office support and career development
Financial Planning Manager covering Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding Area: Basic Salary and commission with on target earnings of £50,000 to £60,000. Top performers are exceeding £85,000
Our client are a well respected, mutual who are looking to increase their sales force with the addition of a Financial Planning Manager / Financial Adviser within in the Stoke-on-Trent area
This is a home based position where all leads are provided for you to utilise and grow
The successful candidate will report directly to their area manager, you will be required to work to set targets and sell a full range of financial products to customers. The leads are provided, you are required to take that lead and sell the products whilst working to company and industry guidelines at all times.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Some kind of Financial Services Sales experience is required, this also needs to be in a target driven role. IE Mortgage sales, or Personal Banking – Financial Service Qualifications are not essential for this position
- Previous experience of working to set sales targets is essential for this position
- High levels of motivation to achieve and exceed the set sales targets.
- Excellent written & Verbal Communication and Customer Service skills are essential for this position.
- Career focused, our client is looking for stability and really wants to see a solid work record
- Full Driving licence and the Facilities for a home office set up
Company Benefits Include: Competitive benefits package including – Uncapped Bonuses, Award Winning Training, Fully Expensed Company Car, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension and Life Insurance.
Salary: Basic Salary with bonuses taking the package to £50,000 to £60,000. The top earners at the company are currently earning in excess of £85,000 plus
This role is a great opportunity to move into the world of Financial Advice as qualification are not essential, full training is provided as are leads and back office support