Independent Financial Adviser
Award Winning, National Firm of IFA's looking to Employ Qualified Financial Advisers
Independent Financial Adviser, Cambridge: Basic Salary of £35,000 with first years earnings of £60,000+, Top performing Financial Adviser’s are exceeding £95,000
We are pleased to be working with a well respected and award winning name within the Financial Services sector. Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Adviser to join their team in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be a qualified and have working experience as a Financial Adviser.
The successful candidate will be provided access to an extremely strong client base of professional connections, you will be responsible for growing and developing these leads. You will be working as and Financial adviser where you will be Fully Independent giving you the opportunity to go out to the whole market. You will be giving advise on a range of Pension, Investment, Protection, Mortgage and General Insurance products
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates need to be qualified and have a minimum of 2 years Industry Experience
- Previous Experience working as a Financial Adviser with a proven track record of meeting annual sales targets
- Candidates from a Bancassurance environment will be acceptable for this positions long as they are working to current targets
- A high level of confidence with the Drive and Motivation to deliver and exceed business targets
- Eagerness to Learn & Develop skills and knowledge continually
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage your diary accordantly
Salary Information: Basic salary is £35,000, there may be scope for a bit of movement on this for the right person. First year on target earnings is a realistic £60,000+, top advisers earning in excess of £95,000
Benefits Package: No Commission Cap, Monthly Paid Bonuses, Business Mileage Paid, Flexible benefits including Private Medical, Pension and Life Insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser / IFA to work with a leading industry. There is fantastic back office support and lead generation. Access to a large client base of high net worth clients for you to work with. Excellent Marketing and PR team who assist their Adviser with Setting up events and Conferences to increase overall production. Para-planning service that can be used and fantastic support to help advisers gain Chartered Status