Excellent opportunity for an experienced IFA who is looking to move into a Paraplanning environment, very good salary and benefits package with a central London location
Paraplanner vacancy based in central London, Salary from £37,000 to £47,000 depending on experience – Discretionary Bonuses and very competitive benefits package
We are recruiting a candidate who has Financial Advice experience but is looking to move into a Paraplanning position, our client is central London based and looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their team
To provide all round paraplanning support to one or more financial advisers in a professional and competent way.
This will include but not be limited to: Writing reports, meeting clients, making notes, presenting paperwork, obtaining data, performing comparisons, dealing with provider enquiries, preparing software, building relationships with clients, maintain files, creating record of verbal and non verbal communication and making sure this is all carried out in line with the companies guidelines
Relevant Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• It would be desirable for the candidate to have at least 3 years experience in a paraplanning role within an IFA firm and Qualified to Diploma Level with AF3 exam
• Knowledge of Corporate Pension Administration could also be an advantage but is not essential
• The ability to work with advisers to extract the information required to prepare financial plans and recommendations
• General knowledge of the products available in the wider market and how to assess the suitability of these products
• The ability to research protection, pension & investment products and an understanding of the key information required that may affect a recommendation
• The ability to undertake detailed research on legacy products, identifying where more in depth analysis and questioning of providers is required
• An understanding of investment risk, capacity for loss and loss tolerance and the ability to construct recommendations consistent with a clients agreed risk appetite.
• Excellent report writing skills. The ability to present recommendations in a clear and logical format using language which can be easily understood by clients
• A good understanding of compliance issues and how these affect the advice and suitability process.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
Our Client take a modern approach that prioritises quality, service and simplicity above all else. They are one of the UK’s largest and most successful, independently owned, corporate solutions and wealth management consultancies. They are based in the heart of the City of London and we also have offices in other parts of the country. The company has grown steadily and is now a top 100 UK IFA with their success being recognised.
Salary: Salary is from £37,000 to £47,000, this is dependent on the level of experience the candidate has
Benefits: Discretionary annual bonus, Contributory pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance, 4 x Death in Service Life cover, Permanent Health Insurance and Interest free season ticket loan